APPLE PIE BREAD PUDDING
6 slices bread
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
1 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Slice the bread into ½ inch cubes.
3. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon, stirring until smooth.
4. Add the bread and stir until the bread cubes have evenly absorbed the milk mixture.
5. Spread the bread evenly in a 9-inch round baking pan.
6. In a large bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, and cornstarch, mixing until evenly combined.
7. Spread the apples evenly on top of the bread.
8. Bake for 40 minutes, until edges are brown.
9. Cool, slice, then serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
Raging winds causing massive damage to our local residents properties
Winds, which have been reported to be a strong as gale force, have caused havoc on the KZN Soast Coast....
Local Girl, Gal-Lee Tal Has Her Very Own Single Release, Listen Here
Gal-Lee, which means my wave in Hebrew is one of those people you feel instantly comfortable with. She is warm...
Liam Dalton – Safe And On His Way Home
Liam Dalton has been found and is currently on his way home with his father, Donovan. Last night, 30 August...