Driving in the St Michaels area and looking for a great place to catch a bite to eat?
You need look no further than Clover Bay – on the left hand side coming from Shelly Centre, before the bridge – to find Ocean Fish & Takeaways, which is rapidly becoming a very popular and favourite stop for locals all along the South Coast. The Hibiscus Coast Business Network and Circle Of Trust are proud to welcome Ocean Fish & Take Away as a reputable and trusted business network member!
This business, situated in the same spot in Clover Bay for over 25 years, has been taken over by Liz Cordier and JP Smit, where they are determined to flourish and are already succeeding with customers leaving happy and talking all about it.
A few examples of comments from Hibiscus Coast Seconds are testimony to this:
- Carrie Jepson: “I don’t often buy take-aways but I’m on strike today so got lunch from Ocean Fish & Take Away in St Mikes. The burgers were brilliant, best I’ve had in a long time, as was the fish & chips. Yum Yum!! Give them a try, you won’t be sorry.”
- Collen Walther: “and prices so good too!” •
- John Dickinson: “Thumbs up.
- Beverley Holtzhausen Koekemoer: “The fish and salads is yummy as well.”
- Ruby Tuesday: “We also had lunch there today – fish and salads for me, fish and chips for hubby. Beeeautifullllll! Thanks Liz Cordier and JP, you rock!!!”
- Eloise Fishcer: “My Gran also had Fish and Chips there and it was divine.”
A regular customer of theirs, Andre Olivier, also gave a testimonial saying, “Great food, friendly service and always willing to make something special just for you!”
One of our HCS Admin, Burt Kaminer, tried them and recommends them to everyone where he had a double cheese burger from them and his wife Michelle had grilled hake and prawn and salad combo, which they both thoroughly enjoyed.
Liz and JP have emphasized that they are a family orientated business, where they provide great quality service to the South Coast community along with good pricing. When asking Liz and JP what makes their business different or unique they said, “We pride ourselves on our quality, we are friendly, we have a hands-on approach and we are a doggie friendly establishment.” They even supply household items and what they teasingly refer to Liz’s mini tuck shop with assorted sweeties for the kids.
An instrumental part of the business, is Liz’s daughter Kayla who “spends all her free time, school holidays at the shop where she is waitress, cashier, cleaner, mini chef, etc, and she has such a fantastic way with the customers..from elderly to children and even 4 legged customers”
Products which Ocean Fish & Take Away offer are:
- Fish Menu – Hake, Prawns, Calamari Rings
- Toasties – Assorted
- Kids Menu – Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Fish Fingers
- Bunny Chow – Beef, Mutton and Chicken
- Curry and Rice – Beef, Mutton or Curry
- Combos – Prawns, Calamari, Ribs, Hake, Seafood Platter
- Rolls – Boerewors and Russian rolls
- Burgers – Assorted
GO AND TRY WHAT OCEAN FISH & TAKE AWAY HAVE TO OFFER AND JOIN THE HYPE!
Contact Ocean Fish & Takeaway:
Address: Shop 1, Clover Bay, Marine Drive
Landline Number: 039 315 1858
Mobile Number: 083 879 6252
E-Mail: [email protected]
HCS Circle of Trust Member
Boat Capsized – Shelly Beach
Kwazulu Private Ambulance responded to reports of a boat that capsized off Shelly Beach on Friday morning at 07:00. Five...
Beached Whale at Oslo Beach
Local residents are coming together to get a beached whale back into the ocean. A whale has has washed up...
Raging winds causing massive damage to our local residents properties
Winds, which have been reported to be a strong as gale force, have caused havoc on the KZN Soast Coast....