Are Bed Bugs keeping you up at night? Are Termites maybe chewing up that brand new wooden deck of yours? Or perhaps you’ve had a swarm of bees move into your yard? Operating on the South Coast for over 15 years, Hibiscus Coast Seconds would like to welcome Pest Control Specialists to the HCS Business Network and Circle Of Trust.
When meeting up with Elmarie I was surprised at how in depth the process of pest eradication can be as she gave me a bit of background about all the industry entails. “Trusted and Recommended since 1978” Pest Control Specialists has a wealth of knowledge and experience about the best methods for not only getting rid of any pest infestations, but also how to prevent them from happening from the beginning e.g. when constructing a new home. From the Soil, to drilling into the concrete with poison insertions, it is well worth being in the know from the beginning in order to safeguard your home!
When asking Elmarie what is most important to her and Gustav when it comes to their clients she emphasised that a reasonable price, high quality chemicals and efficient treatments coupled with great service and after sale service is imperative to stay the number 1 choice in Pest Control Services on the South Coast. “Our staff is friendly and efficient from the first call to the last treatment, our treatments work!” She went on to say that the building of long standing relationships is of personal importance to them to keep their repeat customers satisfied as they have customers that have continued to use their service for over 12 years!.
From Households to Factories to Retailers e.g. Spar, Pick n Pay, Pest Control Specialists are ready for any challenge which comes their way. This can be reiterated from Bas Heilbron’s testimony at Abingdon Kwikspar in Umtentweni, “Hi, We at Abingdon Kwikspar have been using Pest Control Specialists S/C for the past 10 years. I would highly recommend this company, their work is always very professional and their staff are helpful and courteous at all times.
Products and Services Pest Control Specialists Offer and Specialise in:
• Rodents: Rats and Mice treatments : Environmental friendly chemicals and harsher chemicals
• Crawling Insects: Ants, Cockroaches, Fleas
• Termites: Soil poisoning and drill (pre-Construction treatment and post-construction treatment)
• Wood Borer Beetles (Entomologist Certificate), and treatment of Borer Beetle infestations.
• Flying Insects: Fly treatment and -units installation, Bee and Wasp Removal
• Dassie Removal and Proofing
• Bird Lice & Bed Bug treatments
Testimony to the Quality Pest Control Specialists Offer are listed as:
• Technicians and remedies registered with Department of Agriculture (Act 36/1947)
• HACCP (Hazard Analysis at Critical Control Point) compliant processes for Food Safety requirements
• SABS approved products
• Documentation and support for health inspection authorities
• Application of newest technology, latest products and trends globally
• Registered with the PCSIB (Pest Control Services Industries Board) and/or PMA (Pest Management Academy)
• Members of SAPCA (SA Pest Control Association)
• Affiliated membership with NPMA (National Pest Managers Association Inc – INTERNATIONAL
• BEE score: Level 4 Contributor
WE ALSO DO ELECTRICAL COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATES!!
~ PHONE TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTATION & ONE STOP SERVICE~
For More Information Contact Pest Control Specialists:
Address: Umtentweni – Mobile Unit Operating in the whole South Coast area: from Scottburgh to Port Edward (Up to Umkomaas), inland to Lusikisiki, Matatiele, Ixopo.
Landline Number: 039 695 1505/1624
Mobile Numbers: 082 871 3465 (Gustav) and 084 328 1565 (Elmarie)
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Web page: www.pestsouthcoast.co.za
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/pestcontrolsouthcoast
Boat Capsized – Shelly Beach
Kwazulu Private Ambulance responded to reports of a boat that capsized off Shelly Beach on Friday morning at 07:00. Five...
Beached Whale at Oslo Beach
Local residents are coming together to get a beached whale back into the ocean. A whale has has washed up...
Raging winds causing massive damage to our local residents properties
Winds, which have been reported to be a strong as gale force, have caused havoc on the KZN Soast Coast....